This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Here’s a poll for the forum. Answer with more than 1 choice if you have more than one service. Please post here if you answer “Other” and let everyone know what you watch.

admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for this poll, it will help us learn what members are watching. I can use the results to tailor my posts more towards members needs.

I will be putting my Netflix account on hold in about 3 months and replace it with Amazon Prime. I’ll let you all know how that works out. I may also try one or two Roku pay channels or games, but I’m looking towards inexpensive “Pay Once” or annual subscription services. I won’t be doing any monthly subscription services except Netflix if I can avoid it.

admin
    Keymaster

No YouTube choice? Count that as my other.

admin
    Keymaster
    Aaron62, post: 530 wrote:
    No YouTube choice? Count that as my other.

People pay for stuff on YouTube?

(J/K, I know you can, I just didn’t know that anyone DID. )

admin
    Keymaster

lol right. Well I actually don’t pay for anything on YouTube so I guess my vote for it is null and void. ;)

Roku Guru, post: 534 wrote:

admin
    Keymaster
    Roku Guru, post: 534 wrote:

what?? hey youtube is free site..

admin
    Keymaster

Okay, I want to change my voting. Or maybe just an update.

I still have Netflix, and I’ve added Amazon Prime[IMG]https://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=apennysisanic-20&l=ur2&o=1[/IMG] – Mostly for the other benefits, but the free videos are also nice. I got a free 2 month trial of Hulu Plus, but I’m not paying for it and don’t know if I will continue. My PlayOn subscription is expired, and I will probably go back with a one time payment lifetime subscription. My Roku don’t do Vudu, but if I get another streaming box that supports Vudu, I may give it a try.

iTunes: Not gonna happen. Ever. Same for Blockbuster.

admin
    Keymaster

My voting: :)

Netflix -> Movies, TV Series
    Hulu + -> TV Series
    Aereo -> PBS Masterpiece, latest TV Series

iTunes -> Latest Movies WITH Subtitles

Amazon, Vudu, Blockbuster -> No thanks … :(

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.