This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Being the new owner of a Roku box I have to say that I love the way this little set-top box works for enabling my TV to receive online content.

I really only know the basics though, and from what I’ve read on this forum and others, there are a whole bunch of things that you can do with this box besides just adding a new channel through the menu.

For anyone else that owns one or knows about the additional content and how to add legal hack worthy content, please add to this thread. I will be adding things as I begin to research more as well.

admin
    Keymaster

One of the first things you need to know is the link to catastrophegirl’s Blog: catastrophegirl’s roku channel list
    ;)

admin
    Keymaster

“Hacking ” Roku

Quote:
    Things a New Roku Owner Should Know

Not just things new Roku owners should know. Things all Roku owners should know.
    A lot of long time users have no idea what the mighty Roku can do.

Check out this post on my blog, if you haven’t already:
    Cache Free TV: What Can You Do With a Roku?

I will update the post regularly as I discover new Roku hacks, tips and tricks.

Catastrophegirl’s list is the authoritative list of all Roku channels, public and private.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.