This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Is Hulu Plus worth the cost each month? From what I understand, it basically adds the ability to watch on a Roku or smartphone right? Is there any additional content that you get with a subscription? Is the subscription worth it?

admin
    Keymaster

The contents is available earlier on Hulu Plus, and yes its available on the Roku box, Apple TV and so on.

The Hulu is to be sold.

The future shape of Hulu / Hulu Plus will be defined by the new owners

admin
    Keymaster

I’ve got Hulu and Netflix. I use Hulu+ to watch new shows when they air. For instance, I started watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix, but it didn’t have the third season. Hulu+ does. The only things that I don’t like about Hulu+ are the commercials and the fact that they don’t keep the earlier seasons of things. Like Once Upon A Time – they only have the third season.

It’s how I keep up with some of my favorite shows too. The day after they air on TV, I watch them on Hulu. Whether or not it’s worth it is really more dependent on what you plan on using it for. I don’t have cable, at all, so it’s worth it for me.

admin
    Keymaster

I’ve had Hulu + in the past. I cancelled my subscription only because I didn’t have that much time to commit to tv watching. I had Amazon Instant, Netflix and Hulu. I say, if you have the time, then by all means, subscribe! It’s cheap.

admin
    Keymaster

I have Hulu 2 free months thanks to another forum used a code, love it we have dropped our subscription to netflix and just decided to keep hulu+

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.