This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

[ATTACH]5.vB[/ATTACH]
    If you’re planning to watch any Starz videos on Netflix, you better do it soon. Starz contract with Netflix expires on Feb 28th.
    Starz statement:

Quote:
    When the agreement expires on February 28, 2012, Starz will cease to distribute its content on the Netflix streaming platform. This decision is a result of our strategy to protect the premium nature of our brand by preserving the appropriate pricing and packaging of our exclusive and highly valuable content.

Check out the list of “Expiring Soon” videos here:
    Streaming Soon: Expiring Soon

I was looking at the videos coming soon to Netflix, and I noticed a large block of music concert and documentaries available starting March first.
    Here’s just one of many I’m looking forward to:
    70075664.jpg Jethro Tull: Live at Montreux 2003

Also, Queen, Charlie Daniels, Ted Nugent and Deep Purple, just to name a few.
    I think it’s time to get the sound system pumped up – My puny little built in TV speakers will melt with the kind of volume I’ll be streaming!

Check out the “streaming soon” list here:
    Streaming Soon

admin
    Keymaster

I’m not surprised by the Starz decision. I would anticipate more premium sites will make similar moves. They need to do something to keep folks paying for their service.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.