This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

From the Netflix Blog:

Quote:
    Netflix Available on PlayStation Vita at Launch We have long been looking forward to bringing you Netflix on a Sony handheld game device and today, Netflix comes to Sony’s newly-launched PS Vita. If you’re a fan of Netflix on PS3, you’ll find the experience familiar, but with a design tailored to Vita’s handheld size and the ability to navigate with buttons or touch. It’s a fun device to use, and instantly watching TV episodes and movies looks great on the Vita screen. The app is available now for free download from the PlayStation Store.

Netflix%2Bon%2BPlayStation%2BVitav2.jpg

We hope you enjoy another way to watch Netflix wherever you are. – Brady Gunderson, Netflix product development

http://blog.netflix.com/2012/02/netflix-available-on-playstation-vita.html

I wish my PSP3000 were capable of playing Netflix. Or any streaming video, for that matter. Wireless b? No Flash player? Web browser from 1995? Huh?

admin
    Keymaster

Cool. Users of the 3G version of Vita probably won’t be able to use it for Netflix though. I hit my data limits for the month with my verizon broadband card after watching 2 movies in one day.

admin
    Keymaster

That’s why a WiFi version would be preferable, for me anyway. Pretty much anyplace I’d be stuck and wanting a movie would have WiFi free – airports, the car shop / dealer, etc. I suppose if I really, really need it, I could connect to the internet on my prepaid phone, although I’ve never needed to, and I won’t be watching Netflix.

admin
    Keymaster

I don’t think the Vita is going to sell well. Too many games and apps for smart phones that render portable gaming systems unneeded.

Sony should take a few lessons from Nintendo and market to younger kids who can’t afford or whose parents won’t let them have cell phones.

admin
    Keymaster

Adults do like portable game systems – They’re more powerful than smart phones.

When the PSP 1000 was released, it was awesome for it’s time. Adult gamers loved it. It had a clear advantage over the Nintendo DS. However, with the 2000 and 3000, and the PSPgo, Sony missed the boat, changing things that users really didn’t care about and ignoring the little things that users asked for.

Users: “we want wireless G or better”

Sony “no. But here’s a slimmer unit with a shorter battery life that won’t take an extended capacity battery!”

Users: “could we have a camera?”

Sony: “Sort of. We made a clunky add on camera, but it’s only available in Japan.”

Users: “okay, how about a better browser that can play Flash video?”

Sony: “no, but here’s a microphone and Skype – which is pretty useless without a camera and wireless G or N!”

And on it goes…

admin
    Keymaster

free ship pack of cigs cigarette sales germany cigarettes online shipping free price of cigarettes spain buy marlboro usa cigarettes online western union camel cigarettes buy online buy cigs free shipping marlboro cigarettes jamaica camel cigarettes review cigarette sales in 2009 buy cheap cigarettes virginia cigars online free shipping camel cigarettes company can you order ciggaretts on line cheap cigarettes online tareyton buy cheap smokes “free shipping” buy marlboro newport cigarettes online lambert and butler discount cigarettes camel cigarettes neon light can i buy cigarettes online marlboro cigarettes health cost of cigarettes alabama best buy cigarettes online cheap cigarettes tobacco buy cigarettes york buy cheap cigarrettes online quest cigarettes online marlboro cigarettes types buy marlboro dubai cigarettes carton prices buy cigarettes for cheap cigarettes online wiki camel cigarettes japan cost of cigarettes in romania cigarette sales uruguay order cigarettes newport online cheap camel cigarettes products buy cheap cigars online buy marlboro light 100 cigarettes online buy cigarettes rhode island cigarettes online from europe cheap cigarettes online capri camel cigarettes new marlboro cigarettes types 2011 cheap cigarettes milpitas discount cigs cheap cigarettes with free shipping cheap cigarettes marlboro 100’s marlboro cigarettes japan buy duty free cigarettes online marlboro menthol online cheap cigarettes online with free shipping cheap cigs ukraine buy cigars online cheap cigarettes yucca valley buy marlboro gear order cheap cigarettes online

admin
    Keymaster

That’s why a WiFi edition would be more suitable, for me anyway. Fairly much anywhere I’d be trapped and seeking a film would have WiFi no cost – air-ports, the car store / supplier, etc. I assume if I really, really need it, I could get connected to the world wide web on my pre-paid cellphone,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.