This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Does anyone here recommend Amazon Instant Video? Is it better than iTunes movies and shows?

admin
    Keymaster

Some of the DVDs I acquired this season came with free views via Amazon’s Instant Video. I thought it was fine. Now I haven’t used iTunes or the others, so all I can do is judge the clarity and sound of what I saw on my computer.

admin
    Keymaster

I’ll be giving Netflix a rest in about 3 months here and signing up for Prime. Time to explore some different content providers.

admin
    Keymaster

I think Prime is the one I would actually try out at this point. I think it is a growing process and from my brief experience, I liked the technology and the quality.

admin
    Keymaster

When I’ve had access to Amazon Instant Video through my notebook since it released, the browser interface never really grabbed me. But I’m satisfied enough with the PS3′s take at this point that I’m thinking seriously about getting rid of my Netflix subscription altogether.

admin
    Keymaster

I only spend about $200 or so a year with Amazon so I really wouldn’t buy Amazon Prime just for the quicker shipping. It would be for the streaming TV stuff. Is there a list of free shows somewhere where I can view before I make my choice? Would be nice if Amazon had a direct link for that.

admin
    Keymaster

When I have had entry to Amazon Immediate Video through my laptop since it launched, the web browser program never really got me. But I’m pleased enough with the PS3′s take at this point that I’m thinking seriously about getting rid of my Blockbuster online registration completely….

admin
    Keymaster
    ColoradoGirl, post: 585 wrote:
    I only spend about $200 or so a year with Amazon so I really wouldn’t buy Amazon Prime just for the quicker shipping. It would be for the streaming TV stuff. Is there a list of free shows somewhere where I can view before I make my choice? Would be nice if Amazon had a direct link for that.

Here is the listing of Prime eligible TV Shows:

Amazon.com: Prime Eligible – TV / Amazon Instant Video: Movies & TV

Here is the listing of Prime eligible Movies:

Amazon.com: Prime Eligible – Movies / Amazon Instant Video: Movies & TV

admin
    Keymaster

Yes, in my opinion Amazon instant video surpasses itunes. I have been an Amazon instant video user since I was in college. The quality of the videos were excellent and there was many to choose from.

admin
    Keymaster

I got too many streaming services on my plate to add another now if i were to drop netflix maybe id give it a try unless they have a free trial

admin
    Keymaster

Amazon streaming is only beneficial if you have purchased a prime membership. I purchased an Amazon Prime membership last year when it was $79.95 USD, and I enjoyed every minute. The Prime membership went up to $99.00 per year. An investment I’m not willing to make.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.