This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Maybe I’m just in a complaining mood today, but it really seems like Netflix content has grown stale over the past couple of months. There just doesn’t seem to be anything worth watching lately. I know Driver just came out, but I watched it in the theater and thought it was terrible. Anyone else think Netflix needs to offer more?

admin
    Keymaster

I’ve thought Netflix has been incredibly stale for quite some time. The new releases are very limited in scope and much of the older stuff I’d like to stream isn’t available other than on DVD.

admin
    Keymaster
    avaloncourt, post: 921 wrote:
    I’ve thought Netflix has been incredibly stale for quite some time. The new releases are very limited in scope and much of the older stuff I’d like to stream isn’t available other than on DVD.

Nowadays you can’t even bet on getting it on DVD.

About 30% to 50% of older shows I’ve been ordering on Netflix will probably never arrive. Here’s a small sampling of shows I’ve ordered from them in recent months that will probably never arrive…

Doctor Death
    Availability: Unknown

Power Rangers: Dinothunder

Power Rangers: Jungle Fury: Into the…

Power Rangers: Blue Sapphire: Vol. 3

Power Rangers: RPM: Vol. 2:

Tales from the Crypt: From Comics…

Hammer Horror: Brides of Dracula/Curse

(Note: The Power Rangers shows are for one of my Grandsons :) )

Just had to add that about the Power Rangers but yea, it’s like as their older DVDs are wearing out, getting lost, etc, they’re not replacing them with new copies nor do they seem to be removing them from their list of available DVDs, but whata’ ya’ do? They’re still a pretty good service but they do appear to be on a path of self destruction.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.