This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Does Hulu have or plan to offer any sports broadcasts for NFL football or MLB baseball?

admin
    Keymaster

Hulu – Genres – Sports

That’s all I could find.
    I’m pretty sure you won’t see “live” sports on Hulu.
    If you have a computer, you can watch live ESPN here: Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications – WatchESPN

Here’s an article on this subject: MediaShift . Why I Want a Hulu for Sports (And Why It Won’t Happen Soon) | PBS

admin
    Keymaster

No, Hulu doesn’t have any sports rebroadcasts but check out PlayOn or ESPN for “some” online streaming sports.

admin
    Keymaster

Can you imagine how many networks would lose out on $$ if Hulu had sports? I doubt it will ever happen.

admin
    Keymaster
    Aaron62, post: 602 wrote:
    Can you imagine how many networks would lose out on $$ if Hulu had sports? I doubt it will ever happen.

I think f the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc. re-negotiated contracts when the current ones were up to allow the networks themselves to stream live games (for a price), it could be even more profitable for both the leagues and the networks.

admin
    Keymaster

So how could we watch any games without Dish? I want to get rid of Dish and switch to Roku and huluplus… he wants to watch the Cardinals…he now watches every game with FoxSports Midwest. Any suggestions?

admin
    Keymaster
    Guest – jess, post: 951 wrote:
    So how could we watch any games without Dish? I want to get rid of Dish and switch to Roku and huluplus… he wants to watch the Cardinals…he now watches every game with FoxSports Midwest. Any suggestions?

Guest,

Have you tried FREE over-the-air reception? Yeah, that requires an antenna.

We watch Indy, Formula 1, NASCAR, tons of Golf, Soccer and the entire NFL season free. I have no clue if Baseball is available in your region so do some research and let us know!

Jim

admin
    Keymaster
    Guest – jess, post: 951 wrote:

Since I’m guessing that the Cardinals are your local team I will have to say no. The local Team’s feed is under contract to the regional sports network (which are pay only). Out of area teams are available using the MLB.TV app on Roku or other streaming devices. The subscription price at the start of the season was $124 for the full season or $24.99 a month. Right now they are offering the rest of the season for $99.99. That gives you access to every out of area game for every out of area team.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.