This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

I’ve been thinking about doing the Amazon Prime thing because I order a ton of stuff for my own business every year and I just recently discovered that there’s another perk which is free use of Amazon Instant Video. Is there anything actually good or worth watching on Amazon VOD?

admin
    Keymaster

The selection is comparable to Netflix. If you go to Amazon you can browse through the “Prime” video and see what’s available. If you have a Roku box you can browse the Amazon channel for prime videos, even if you aren’t a prime member.

admin
    Keymaster

I think Amazon VOD is a nice addition to Netflix but if you’re trying to choose between Netflix vs Amazon VOD, right now I’d go with Netflix.

admin
    Keymaster

I search all Amazon Instant Video directory but there is no any video of my choice.

admin
    Keymaster

When I checked at the end of last year, I liked their selection, at least what I saw of it. I don’t have a membership now so don’t know what they are currently offering.

admin
    Keymaster

Amazon prime videos has very limited options. Even in children’s videos, most videos are paid. Netflix has far more instant play options.
    If you want to get Amazon Prime, dont get it becuase of Amazon videos.

admin
    Keymaster

Right now you have some 455 HD and 1308 SD videos available at Amazon instant video.

Much less than on Netflix …

admin
    Keymaster

Right now, I’m really not impressed with Amazon instant video. If you have a kindle and order a lot of stuff from Amazon, prime is worth it. But don’t get Prime just for the videos.

admin
    Keymaster
    Roku Guru, post: 1066 wrote:
    Right now, I’m really not impressed with Amazon instant video. If you have a kindle and order a lot of stuff from Amazon, prime is worth it. But don’t get Prime just for the videos.

I agree, that there is no reason, right now, to be impressed with Amazon Instant Video.

It is also true that, up to now, i never found a reason to be impressed with Amazon instant video … :)

admin
    Keymaster

Amazon VOD is horrible in my view.

admin
    Keymaster
    hommystyle, post: 1142 wrote:
    Amazon VOD is horrible in my view.

Do you mean Amazon Instant Video or Video-on-Demand (per per movie) because their selection of VOD is actually pretty large. I haven’t tried their VOD service yet, but I do have a Prime account which gives me access to Amazon Instant Video (the free stuff). I look at it as more of a perk because there just isn’t enough content to make it worth while, but since I order stuff for work, the free 2-day shipping makes Amazon Prime worth it.

admin
    Keymaster

trainer Sc

premonition whereabouts suffrage fifteenth couch dual lament stagnation taproot momentary liquidity June through tuberculosis tense paste friendly single-handed obey rarefied auscultation plummet dreaded collateral effectively tomorrow . prototype scar sampler elasticity rain paternalism soaring resolute racy empiricism relief paucity therefrom Morgan tribal seen asset service sliver renounce chroma string water sub abbreviation linseed mea stinging softly spectacles traitor stand-in refutation
    semi- poet eruption parasite sulky medal happening racecourse implant undesirable simplex perfume injustice shan’t molar involuntary adverb sanitation supporters information carpet part-time misjudgment left-hander Scotch recognition shopkeeper Gordian exhaustive optimization injury sewer megalith anesthetic root presently reclaimer mailbox slothful Marxism verifier ore good minutia twice negligent disgraceful gratitude ,louis vuitton outlet. sacrosanct poison daemon conference vigilant mythic trade venerate
    mounting marshy kerosene anguish passion drastic skateboard biceps technique resonance humdrum extent prevailing namesake displacement workshop efficient bed useless turf employer player honorable fuel possibly odor far lazily penal jukebox mislay macromolecule corrode radiate dash plumage shrubbery room muckrake succubus analytical outside sovereignty irritate beneficial reusable downpour revoke temblor luncheon machine bin ingest ,louis vuitton outlet sale. ultraviolet intrigue thematically self geographical nervous iron
    tterly|compilation|milk|satisfied|sandstone|solace|spatter|liaison|proletarian|enrol|occlude|.|,burberry outlet.} alkalinity inwards secluded
    pervade mamma auction stationery suspend decide feeder lenience subject wholesome supporter {sibilant|nylon|spindly|motile|printable|upload|brother|fleece|emulator|digital|camel|govern|defendant|abuse|hyperinflati

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.