This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Amazon is offering a monthly option on Prime, calling it a “test”.

Netflix shares fell 2.5 %

More details here:

Amazon’s offers monthly option on Prime, challenging Netflix – Yahoo! News

admin
    Keymaster

You beat me to it. I was going to post on this. I’ve tried Prime trial periods before but I actually decided to try it on the monthly to see if my video and purchasing warrants going annual.

It may take a the edge off a little for the sales tax. Those of us in Pennsylvania are now taxed when Amazon made an agreement with the state. Amazon is planning testing same day delivery within Pennsylvania to see how it works and then begin rolling it out to other states. So far it’s not available yet. I’ll be interested in seeing how that goes. I should get a front-row seat. My boss is constantly ordering with Prime. This week alone, she’s had 14 Prime-shipped boxes delivered. Some of it was my ordering but she’s beginning to get a start on Christmas shopping as well.

admin
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    beginning to get a start on Christmas shopping as well.

I plan on doing most of my Christmas shopping online this year, and Amazon prime plays a large part in that. 2 day shipping and good prices, along with 5% cash back on online purchases with my Discover card, and I don’t have to get out of bed on Black Friday and freeze in lines? It’s a no-brainer!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.